Glitch Armes DLC After Patch

ThuG974

Membre
Réactions

Bonjour tt le monde j'ai trouver un glitch pour débloquer les armes du Dlc après le dernier Patch ! Malheureusement je ne l'ai pas en français , il a était tester sur Xbox ( dans la vidéo) et dans les explications ils semblent fonctionner sur ps4 aussi , si quelqu'un pourrait me le dire ?

1: head to create a class on multiplayer
2: choose any class you want the weapon on (i chose the bottom one in the video)
3: Then you need to choose the weapon you want to unlock so if you want the ffar you would go on primary weapons and go to the ffar (i chose the rsa interdiction)
4:hover over the weapon you want to unlock and then move your analogue stick to ther right so the weapon is facing towards you
5: as your holding your analogue stick to the right you need to spam the square button if your on PS4 or the X button if your on Xbox, this step may take up to 15 seconds so please be patient
6: if you have done all the steps correctly, a treyarch loading screen will appear, all you have to do is wait
7: once the screen has gone the weapon should be unlocked ENJOY !!!

J'ai également un glitch pour avoir le Dark Matter en 5min que je partagerais aussi mais je n'ai pas la traduction non plus

ThuG974

Membre
Réactions
Après vericfication d'un amis , ce glitch ne fonctionne déjà plus...
Peut-on le déplacer en Résolu

D

delete214168

Bonjour tt le monde j'ai trouver un glitch pour débloquer les armes du Dlc après le dernier Patch ! Malheureusement je ne l'ai pas en français , il a était tester sur Xbox ( dans la vidéo) et dans les explications ils semblent fonctionner sur ps4 aussi , si quelqu'un pourrait me le dire ?

1: head to create a class on multiplayer
2: choose any class you want the weapon on (i chose the bottom one in the video)
3: Then you need to choose the weapon you want to unlock so if you want the ffar you would go on primary weapons and go to the ffar (i chose the rsa interdiction)
4:hover over the weapon you want to unlock and then move your analogue stick to ther right so the weapon is facing towards you
5: as your holding your analogue stick to the right you need to spam the square button if your on PS4 or the X button if your on Xbox, this step may take up to 15 seconds so please be patient
6: if you have done all the steps correctly, a treyarch loading screen will appear, all you have to do is wait
7: once the screen has gone the weapon should be unlocked ENJOY !!!

J'ai également un glitch pour avoir le Dark Matter en 5min que je partagerais aussi mais je n'ai pas la traduction non plus
Tu peux nous donner une traduction ? ..moindre des choses