Résolu Est ce que quelqu'un pourrait me traduire ce texte ?

dezkill

Membre
Réactions
salut quelqu'un peut me traduire ce texte s'il vous plait merci d'avance
Fuck This Shit ,Fuck this moment.Why you will don't understand.What the fuck you do (hey'man).When you wanna kill me(ha'ha)I'm a shark,In dark.I'm in black , on back.All is burn,all is out,All the words go out of my mouth.Now i am the bad guy,Can see it in my black eyes.I hate the people Kill likes axe and apple.I make the heel easy, I am only The badly.Fuck my bitch Its a crazy .She wanna making fuck of me.Its not a probality not the fucking liberty.She wanna just espace me .She wanna only (plz) erase me.She's bitch whith his friends (fuck) they are fucking hippi.This Shit can just be easy.But Now Now Its Not happy.i go to a bad life fucky.I give mine,shit .I misses.Now i come to the reality and all is in chek ,I see. My ex girlfriend its a crazy the next i will not freezy but fuck this guys , he's busy.

Avionix

Administrateur
Réactions
4 090
Hello dezkill,

Je me suis permis de déplacer ton sujet car il se trouvait dans la mauvaise section.

Si c'était une erreur de ma part, contacte moi avec l'endroit où tu voudrais qu'il soit !

Merci beaucoup,
Avionix

Karrio SEC

Rédacteur
Rédacteur
Réactions
2 157
Code:
**** This Shit ,**** this moment.Why you will don't understand.What the **** you do (hey'man).When you wanna kill me(ha'ha)I'm a shark,In dark.I'm in black , on back.All is burn,all is out,All the words go out of my mouth.Now i am the bad guy,Can see it in my black eyes.I hate the people Kill likes axe and apple.I make the heel easy, I am only The badly.**** my bitch Its a crazy .She wanna making **** of me.Its not a probality not the fucking liberty.She wanna just espace me .She wanna only (plz) erase me.She's bitch whith his friends (****) they are fucking hippi.This Shit can just be easy.But Now Now Its Not happy.i go to a bad life fucky.I give mine,shit .I misses.Now i come to the reality and all is in chek ,I see. My ex girlfriend its a crazy the next i will not freezy but **** this guys , he's busy.
C'est une musique j'espère :triste:

Karrio SEC

Rédacteur
Rédacteur
Réactions
2 157

Fuck This Shit ,Fuck this moment.Why you will don't understand.What the fuck you do (hey'man).When you wanna kill me(ha'ha)I'm a shark,In dark.I'm in black , on back.All is burn,all is out,All the words go out of my mouth.Now i am the bad guy,Can see it in my black eyes.I hate the people Kill likes axe and apple.I make the heel easy, I am only The badly.Fuck my bitch Its a crazy .She wanna making fuck of me.Its not a probality not the fucking liberty.She wanna just espace me .She wanna only (plz) erase me.She's bitch whith his friends (fuck) they are fucking hippi.This Shit can just be easy.But Now Now Its Not happy.i go to a bad life fucky.I give mine,shit .I misses.Now i come to the reality and all is in chek ,I see. My ex girlfriend its a crazy the next i will not freezy but fuck this guys , he's busy.

Putai* de merde, Putai* le moment Pour quoi tu ne comprends pas ? What the fuc* (je ne peux pas traduire) Tu veux me tuer haha je suis un requin, dans le noir, Je suis noire, sur noire, tout le monde brûle, tout le monde est à terre Tout les mots sortent de ma bouche, maintenant je suis le mauvais gars, regarde dans mes yeux noires, je haie les gens j'aimer les tuer à coup de hache et pomme (???) faire l'enfer c'est facile, je suis le mal Putai* ma put* est folle, elle veut baiss** avec moi C'est improbable elle a pas de putai* de liberté Elle veut se séparer de moi, elle veut m'écraser Cette put* à baiss** tout mes potes, C'est une putai* d'hippie Cette merd* et facile Maintenant c'est plus drôle J'ai une mauvaise vie, Chanceux je donne ma merd* Je manque. Maintenant je viens à la réalité et tout est dans chek, je vois. Excepté ma petite amie soit fou le prochain je ne serai pas froid mais baiserai ces types, elle est occupée.

C'est une traduction approximative donc tout n'est pas clair, Anglais Français sont deux langues très différentes, si je t'ai aidé hésité pas à mettre résolu :ok:

Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur de cette discussion !