1 725
RGCoins
Combien de temps après la commande ?

FuLiiX

Co-Fondateur de la RMK.
Premium
Réactions
RGCoins
Merci du tuto !! Mais le code arrive sous combien de temps chez amazon ?

Raamz

Membre
Réactions
RGCoins
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me répondre en me disant Ou est-ce que l'on rentre sa CB ? S'il vous plaît --'

D

deleted250837

Cherche un peu par toi même, on va pas tout te dire non plus

Hakim'

Premium
Réactions
1 643
RGCoins
G reçu un email chelou de amazone ? Hello from Amazon.

We have canceled your recent order(s) because we are unable to charge your credit card.

If you have questions about declined credit card payments, please review the information below.

WHY DID MY CARD DECLINE?

We are unable to determine why your credit card was declined. A charge can be declined for a variety of reasons, some of which may not be related to the validity of the credit card. For this reason, we often try processing the charge again at a later time.

You may want to contact your card issuer. Some issuers may place restrictions on electronic and Internet purchases.

HOW CAN I UPDATE MY PAYMENT METHOD FOR MY NEXT ORDER?

1. Shopping Cart: The next time you place an order through the Shopping Cart, enter your new information in the payment section of our order form.

2. 1-Click: If you prefer to use 1-Click shopping, you can modify your settings for future 1-Click orders through the 1-Click Settings link in Your Account. Click "Your Account" on our website, then click "1-Click Settings." Once you've signed in with your e-mail address and password, you'll be able to change the options for any address in your address book, including the default credit card for each entry.

3. Your Account: You can add a new credit card to your account before you place an order. Click "Your Account" on our website (you may be prompted to log in). Then click "Add a Credit or Debit Card" in the Payment section and follow the instructions to add your credit card.

WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?

To learn more about the payment methods we accept, visit the Payment, Pricing & Promotions section of the Help pages:

D

deleted250837

G reçu un email chelou de amazone ? Hello from Amazon.

We have canceled your recent order(s) because we are unable to charge your credit card.

If you have questions about declined credit card payments, please review the information below.

WHY DID MY CARD DECLINE?

We are unable to determine why your credit card was declined. A charge can be declined for a variety of reasons, some of which may not be related to the validity of the credit card. For this reason, we often try processing the charge again at a later time.

You may want to contact your card issuer. Some issuers may place restrictions on electronic and Internet purchases.

HOW CAN I UPDATE MY PAYMENT METHOD FOR MY NEXT ORDER?

1. Shopping Cart: The next time you place an order through the Shopping Cart, enter your new information in the payment section of our order form.

2. 1-Click: If you prefer to use 1-Click shopping, you can modify your settings for future 1-Click orders through the 1-Click Settings link in Your Account. Click "Your Account" on our website, then click "1-Click Settings." Once you've signed in with your e-mail address and password, you'll be able to change the options for any address in your address book, including the default credit card for each entry.

3. Your Account: You can add a new credit card to your account before you place an order. Click "Your Account" on our website (you may be prompted to log in). Then click "Add a Credit or Debit Card" in the Payment section and follow the instructions to add your credit card.

WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?

To learn more about the payment methods we accept, visit the Payment, Pricing & Promotions section of the Help pages:
Normal, les cartes sont vides ;) mais tu recevera le code sous peu :)

D

deleted250837

lt2wTG1.png

Si ça peut vous rassurer ;)