Looking For A Hosting Provider

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

iterugRubreby

Membre
Réactions
Hey guys,

Can anyone suggest a good host for my new site? I need it to be as cheap as possible, can anyone help me? I've found this article at Bing, what do u think?

Article:

BlueHost has been providing web hosting solutions to thousands of website owners since 1996. They are one of the most well known and best website hosts you would find on the Internet. BlueHost provides a complete web hosting solution at a reasonable price. By using a , you can even sign up at $3.95 per month only.

If you choose BlueHost as your hosting companion you can be assured of the highest customer service, quality equipment, guaranteed maximum uptime, the best tools for administration, reliable and secure backups of your website and data as well as the knowledge that you are dealing with a solid business based on honesty.
BlueHost adds value to their service by providing you with a free domain when you subscribe. With the development tools that form part of the packages you get all you need to create and manage professional looking websites. They also offer a demo of their website control panel that enables you view how it works.

BlueHost provide the following services and features (and more):

1 FREE Domain Name<br>cPanel<br>Fantastico<br>Free Site Builder<br>Pop Email - 2500<br>No setup fee <br>Disk space - Unlimited<br>Bandwidth - Unlimited<br>PHP<br>CGI-bin<br>SSH<br>Fpage<br>mySQL<br>RoR<br>FREE BlueHost.Com Domain Privacy <br>$25 Yahoo! Credits<br>$50 Google Credits<br>A 30 day money back guarantee<br>Training material in the form of 69 high quality video on-line tutorials

ventoRy

Ancien Administrateur
Ancien staff
Réactions
6 850
Je verrouille ce sujet étant donné qu'il à déjà été créé une fois.

- Tout post de basse qualité sera supprimé, du style "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" ou "ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". Tout post disant un simple "Merci" "Pour" "Contre" etc... le sera également. Vous pouvez remercier, mais développez plus qu'un simple mot! :) Si ceci devient trop fréquent de votre part, un avertissement vous sera donné.
- Le commentaire "Up :ok:" sans justification (remise d'un lien mort, d'une vidéo...) pour seulement faire remonter le sujet et qu'il soit vue des autres est interdit.
- Comme dans le chat. Interdit de flooder ! Quand des fois on voit 4 réponses de la même personnes qui se suivent c'est chiant ! Apprenez à tout dire dans une seule réponse ! Et il y a la fonction éditer aussi.

Il est également interdit de poster plusieurs fois des tutos ou topics similaires, ceci afin de favoriser la qualité et de limiter le nombre de sujets dans les sections.

Je déplace donc ce sujet à la corbeille.
Cordialement.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.